Thursday, March 31, 2011

Retreat and Car Problems

Spring Retreat is this weekend!

I am so excited to actually get to go to a youth event with Jeremy!

Sadly it is a rare occasion.

I don't get to stay the whole weekend, I still have to come back for work Sunday, but at least I get to go for a bit!

We had to take my car in yesterday for "periodically not starting"

Stupid Honda dealer didn't believe me the last time I brought it in for this....and this time we took it in, the VERY SAME RUDE MAN was the man we had to deal with again!

Used to, if it didn't start, it would eventually start in about 2-3 tries. This time, if it doesn't start it is taking a few hours to days between. That's really not working with the whole me having a job thing!

So Mr. Rude man, he says "Well we can't run any tests unless it actually doesn't start while it is here"

Well Mr. Rude man, the problem is "periodic not starting! It is probably going to start for you!"

So what good are you to me?

Then he tried to argue with me that they had not already seen it for this problem.

Yes Mr. Rude man, you HAVE seen it for this problem and I am back because it is happening again. Therefore, you did NOT do your job well!

Jeremy and I tried to explain to him that it is my starter. We know this because as soon as you tap on the starter with a hammer, guess what? IT STARTS!

Mr. Rude man says "Well, that is probably just a coincidence"

UGH!

I realize that I am not the best "customer," I tend to get irritated easily.
  • If you don't let me use my coupons.
  • If you don't know what you are talking about.
  • If you treat me like I don't know what I am talking about.
  • If you are a telemarketer for the Daily Oklahoman and you call me 3-4 times a day.
I might shout at you.

Just to clarify though, I will not pay for this unless they actually fix it this time. I am serious.

I try to be nice. I know I should be nice. I am working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment