It is my first home with Jeremy- how could I not love it?
I am really starting to feel like the decorations are coming together (minus a few things still needing help)
I feel like I have finally got it clean enough, considering how filthy it was when we moved in.
Do apartment people ever ACTUALLY clean before you move in? Or is that just what they tell you to make you happy?
Bleach has become my best friend when it comes to cleaning here. I mean honestly, you just never know what could have been here before you...GROSS!
Anyway, on the note of finally feeling like home...I am in desperate need of a puppy. 
I don't think you understand just HOW bad I want a puppy
I am that person that stops on the side of the road whenever puppies are for sale...
Stupid apartment complex will not let me get one.
I could have a puppy here and my apartment would be ten million times cleaner than ANYONE else's!!
I'll clean up the poop too!!Just PLEASE let me get a puppy!
I have some justification....I only work 3 days a week, so I am here...all alone 4 days out of the week (excluding the very few weekends I am off).
I need a puppy friend to keep me company while I am home alone.
I need a snuggle buddy to sit on the couch and read a book with me while I wait for my sweet hubby to come home!
What about when Jeremy is out of town and I am all alone and scared?
I bet if I had a puppy I would not have to sleep with the bathroom light on, my contacts in and fear in my heart of a burglar!!
So, in light of my super convincing argument: May I please have a puppy?
How can you turn down that face?
PS: I will move somewhere new, ANYWHERE that will let me get my puppy Murphy.
Yes, his name will be Murphy by the way.


I know the feeling! I am ready for Gizmo to be with me everyday again!
ReplyDelete