Wednesday, March 2, 2011

7 Random Things about Me

So in response to Amy's request, I find that I must share 7 random things about me.

I realize that most of you won't care. But I am banking on Amy reading them all, taking notes, and asking questions later.

1. I sometimes wonder what I am going to be when I grow up.

2. I could live on Ice Cream and Pepperoni Pizza

3. I want to write a book. Scratch that, I want to write multiple books and be good at it. We like to call it an Author.

4. I don't really have any good ideas for this book I want to write.

5. I think about how much I weigh, way too much.

6. I am very stingy about my time with my husband. Don't mess with it!

7. I eat ice cream out of the carton throughout the day. I will open the freezer and get a spoonful with my breakfast in the morning, then I will do it again later in the day. It's a bad habit. Don't tell.

Well I hope this was insightful! I have a few other things I thought I might share though!

My homemade pizza is the best. Sorry Alyssa, Kitty, and Bradleigh. I know you guys miss it. Come visit me and I will cook for you :)

Also, who knew I could make for real Chinese Chicken Fried Rice? I am not going to lie. This is possibly the best thing I have ever cooked. The recipe is on allrecipes.com under Chicken Fried Rice. It is the first one that pops up.

Warning: You will use almost every single one of your pots/pans/dishes in your home to make this Chinese wonderland!

Enjoy!

1 comment: