Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowed In

Jeremy and I have literally been snowed in for 2 days!

And they have been the most fabulous two days ever.

I can't lie, I am a home-body. I love nothing more than being at home with Jeremy. I would much prefer to stay here then ever go anywhere ever again.
Judge me, call me unsocial. It's all true.
I am slightly devastated at the thought of returning to work tomorrow. The roads are still bad, the cars are all buried in our parking lot and my dear, sweet husband, is going to have to get up at the crack of dawn to drive me into work. AND I am going to freeze ALL day!

I realize how grateful I should be that I was not working Tuesday and therefore did not get stuck at the hospital away from home like so many did.

I would have cried. Plain and simple. Bawled my eyes out and hated my life.

So on that note, I am grateful that I was stranded at home and even more grateful that one of the stranded nurses was willing to switch me on call days so I did not get called in on Wednesday.

So it is with a heavy (yet grateful) heart that I return to work tomorrow.

Away from my warm house, away from watching really good (and 1 really awful) movies, eating taco soup and drinking hot chocolate. Away to the hospital to take care of sweet little kiddos who don't want to be there anymore than I do!

How I wish I could work from home :)

Movies to watch:





Movie that I am trying to convince Jeremy to watch tonight:

No comments:

Post a Comment