Warning: This post, is an irritated post!
Dear Steak and Shake:
Do not tell me I cannot order off the kids menu. I am your customer, and therefore, can order anything I want to order!
I will pay extra money, I just do not want the million pound greasy hamburger and fries that are offered in every other big person sized menu item.
This is not a matter of me being cheap. I realize that I can be cheap at times, I like my coupons just as much as the next person. But I will pay you extra money, just let me order WHAT I WANT!
Did you know there are starving Children in Africa who would love the other half of my big person sized meal that I cannot finish on my own because my stomach is not the size of your BIG, EGOTISTICAL HEAD?
Did you know that you are contributing to the obesity problem in America? Why are you wanting me to get larger by not allowing me to order the normal sized person meal?
If more people ate the kids meal size we would not having an overly large fat people population because the kids meal size is the correct portion size!
Sincerely,
Angry Customer
After this unfortunate incident at Steak and Shake, I vowed to never return and give them my business.
My dear husband was there at the time, he did not agree with my anger, but I adamantly tried to make him understand how seriously WRONG this was.
I just found out he went to Steak and Shake for lunch this week.
So much for the Robertson family boycott of Steak and Shake.
Jeremy may give into their greasy, unforgivable ways. But I will not yield.
I will never eat at Steak and Shake again.
(And you shouldn't either!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment