Thursday, January 6, 2011

Newly Wed Christmas

My first Christmas as a married woman was very interesting. Let me give you the quick run down!

1. Reall Family Electric Blanket House Fire:
  • Electric blankets can catch fire, even if not turned on! Don't buy one. They are the number 1 cause of house fires.

  • Everyone (Dad, Mom, Winiston, Max and the puppies) were all OKAY! God truely took care of my family.

  • We are getting a NEW upstairs and downstairs! Who knew we would get the remodel the house in 2011?

  • Their rental house for the duration of the remodel is amazing! (staytulsa.com, click on Silverchase).

2. Christmas On The Job

  • Working on Christmas sucks no matter how they label it!

  • Time and a half pay does not make it worth it!

  • I had a super bad day at work. (Dear God, please help me be thankful for my job, on the good days, and especially on the days I hate my life)

  • I have not left work past 7:45 in months (quite an accomplishment I believe) but on Christmas, I left work at 8:30! Nothing like a 15 hour work day on Christmas to put you in a Merry mood!

3. Christmas after Christmas at the rental house!

  • News Flash: You CAN celebrate Christmas on a day other than December 24th and You CAN celebrate without a Christmas tree!!

4. Beautiful Bride

  • One of my very best friends got married on New Years Day 1/1/11!

  • Congrats to Austin and Bradleigh!! You will love married life

  • Overall, this Christmas will probably not go down in the books as the best Christmas ever! But there was much to be thankful for in 2010! Including my family's safety, a new huband and extended family, a college degree, jobs for both Jeremy and I, and wonderful friends!

    Count your blessings, name them one by one.

    Count your blessing see what God has done!

No comments:

Post a Comment