Monday, January 10, 2011

Book Review

Working 3 days a week leaves plenty of time for one of my favorite acitivites: reading anything and everything I want to, WHEN I want to!

Here are a few that I have already read, and a few that are on the list to be read soon!

The Hunger Games Series
Recommended by Kitty. SO GOOD!

Had I been at the book store on my own, and picked this books up and read the back. I probably would have sat them right back down and moved on to a different book. However, I gave them a chance because Kitty liked them so much!

WOW. Think about America in the future, but no longer America, but a place where people are foced to sarifice their children for the "good of the country". War story and a love story all rolled into three "can't put them down" books. LOVE them.

Unforutnately, they were destroyed in the great house fire of 2010. They will need to be replaced, I am ready to re-read them!

Darling Jim

I owe this book to the worker at Barne's and Noble that recommended it! It's a gothic romance that takes place in Ireland, following the lives of 3 sisters and the one man who changes their lives forever.


I could not put it down! I could have done without some of the language, (so be warned) but otherwise, it was fabulously scary and romantic.

To be read soon:








No comments:

Post a Comment