I have fought against it since the day I got engaged. I would never be one of those girls.
But did you know I have been growning my hair out since the end of my senior year of HIGH school?? I knew I wouldn't be getting married until after college; however, I knew how long it would take to reach the length that I wanted.
I was thinking Miley Cyrus length...obviously we did not quite make it that far.

I need a new hair goal? I'm thinking...cut and try for the goal again? Nothing serious. Just a minor change for something different.
I'm thinking collar bone length. Here are some options. Forget the length and that their hair is different than mine...I am thinking collar bone w/ my curls.
I'm thoroughly confused. Cutting it is going against everything I believe in!



And last but not least...my favorite:

So now I am faced with a decision.
To Cut? Or Not to Cut?


My first thought is... Don't cut. I love your hair. But then I think... you'll still have the same pretty hair even if it's a little shorter. It's hard for me to give my opinion on that question because I can't visualize what YOU would look like with those hair cuts. Change can be fun. If you're really wanting a little change then I say go for it... You'll look beautiful no matter what and it can always grow back again! :)
ReplyDelete