Changes:
1. I am now a working woman
2. I got my hair cut. No worries- only 2 inches off- Jeremy can't even tell the difference. I feel better though.
3. I have officially spent my first week apart from my husband. It was horrible. I sobbed last night when he got home. Sappy? I guess so.
4. I wear scrubs 3 days out of the week.
5. I am waking up at 5 in the morning.
6. I'm learning how to chart on the most complicated patient charting system ever. Who ever thought that only the keyboard would be your friend? Don't even think about touching the mouse!
7. I'm making money- not just summer job pay. But post degree, I kind of know what I'm doing money!
On that note...there are a lot of adjustments going on around here! Somehow my stress level is remaining down for the time being...I'll let you know how that progresses in the next few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment