First off, I'm not entirely sure what they draw to blogging is. I realize that I have absolutely nothing of great interest to talk about, yet I find myself drawn to type about the insignificant small happenings of my life.
Summer Camp is something that is really exciting to all the kids involved, I have always loved summer camp. Who Doesn't?
The youth minister's wife doesn't!
Judge me, I'm so stingy about my time with J.
I should be thrilled that he gets to come home at night...and I am. I would like for him to just come home in time to actually get to talk to him.
So you are now allowed to judge me. I am jealous of summer camp.
My NCLEX test date is soon-I have had a love/hate relationship with my Hurst book the past few weeks. It has become my constant companion, it goes everywhere with me. Last week I went a little crazy, and it might just get worst.
The exact date is a secret for you...This will be less embarrassing if the unimaginable happens.
Pray for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You will do amazing!!
ReplyDeleteYea, yea, yea... you're in my prayers missy. I'm excited for you!
ReplyDelete