Take that NCLEX!
I start work tomorrow. I'm nervous and sacred. Am I old enough to take care of little sick precious children?
I feel unqualified. Yes, I survived not only nursing school, but also the NCLEX. The state of Oklahoma believes me to be qualified, but am I really? Sometimes the idea of being a nurse terrifies me. To have people trust you with their very lives, not only that, with the lives of their little babies!
I know this is what I am supposed to be doing, but that doesn't make it any less scary.
Plus...the night shift. REALLY? Who in their right mind thinks it is a good idea for me to stay up all night? When I get giggly and a little crazy they might rethink my shift!
All that aside. Do people really expect me to wear cartoon scrubs?


I realize that I am not the most fashionable person. But I don't think I can do it. I hope the children will understand because I cannot give in.
I will stay true to my purely solid shirts and bottoms. When have I ever worn patterns? Never in my LIFE!
I can't and I WON'T do it!


I'm laughing out loud about all your scrub talk. Aside from that, YOU START WORKING TODAY! I'm so proud of you for passing and now we can work together. Yea for friends that can stay together through different life journeys!
ReplyDelete