In response to my last post, I have to say I was wrong.
So thoroughly wrong. I apoligize to all of you Harry Potter Fans out there.
I LOVE Harry Potter. It may have taken me a while to come to this conclusion, but I have reached it.
Apparently I needed to fully finish the series before coming to this conclusion.
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
So thoroughly wrong. I apoligize to all of you Harry Potter Fans out there.
I LOVE Harry Potter. It may have taken me a while to come to this conclusion, but I have reached it.
Apparently I needed to fully finish the series before coming to this conclusion.
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
By far, the two best books in the entire series. They tied everything together and made me want to be a part of their world.
I am not saying that I only like the last 2 books, but in fact, the last 2 books made me fall in love with the entire series!
I am going to read book 7 one more time...before the movie comes out. I read it too quickly and I think I might have missed some important things.
I cannot wait for the movie..maybe midnight premiere? We'll see!
Enjoy the trailer:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EC2tmFVNNE
PS: Twilight is still my favorite though


No comments:
Post a Comment