Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bride




Well it's official! I am a married women now.

I feel like I'm playing house. Maybe that will go away one day?

In all seriousness, married life is wonderful. I love him being the first thing I see in the morning and the last thing I see when I go to sleep.

Jamaica was fabulous. I think I might move there.

Jeremy and I could not have had a better trip, minus a super-long lay over in Atalanta on the way back.

I loved the lifestyle of Jamaica, so laid back and care free. Why can't we have that here?

The beaches were beautiful, but the best part was being able to share such a wonderful place with my husband.

The food was fantastic...ask J, he ate steak every night! Ask me about the desserts, I can give you details!

Wedding and honeymoon aside, NCLEX studying has begun. Last week I got serious, this next week will be killer.

I have become domesticated...I love to cook! I find it so fun to find recipes online and try and create them! I've done well so far!

This website has wonderful stuff...It might be my new favorite.

www.momswhothink.com/dinner-recipes/dinner-ideas.html

I highly recommend the baked Mexican chicken and the Chicken Cheese crescent rolls.

Happy Cooking :)














No comments:

Post a Comment