Blogging has taken a back burner this past year. I don't feel I have much of anything insightful to share with you, but I think I am going to try and get involved again.
New house: Not so new anymore. We still don't have furniture for all the rooms and we still have lots of to-do projects, but we love it.
Pippa: most fabulously cute puppy ever. She is a hooligan. The end.
Jeremy: Work and grad school. That is all he does. He is working on his masters of youth and family ministry and has about 1.5 years left. He works so hard.
Kelly, who has worked with Jeremy since with beginning is now gone as of September 29. Him and his wife Kelci are moving the Brazil to be missionaries. We are so happy for them.
Jeremy is more than capable of handling the work on his own, however, I do not feel that he should have to. It is still being decided if they will hire someone else. We are praying they will, or else I won't ever see my husband!
RN world: Work is always challenging and rewarding. I feel like I have grown a lot this last year as a nurse. I am currently studying to take my CPN test (certified pediatric nurse) with some girls from work. I find that it is hard to get back into the groove of studying. It confirms to me that I am not interested in going back to school at this point in time!
I got honored this year by our doctors by being selected their inpatient Nurse of the Year at Children's. I was both very surprised and honored.
And Finally..... And Most importantly.....
VACATION
Jeremy and I just got back from a fabulous week in Marathon, Florida with my family. It was restful and relaxing. However, I needed another month or two to fully recover and get rested up.
I plan to try and update more regularly again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment