I realize that my life if probably not the most exciting, but I feel as if I need to update you to what's been going on!
Lets see:
New House (first house!)
The previous owners had literally painted every room. UGLY colors! Who likes burnt orange, brown,mustard puke yellow, and green walls?
Seriously? No one.
I sure like my neutral tan now. EVERY SINGLE WALL. It took FOREVER. Thanks to my mom, Danielle and mom-in-law Vicki for helping out!
The previous owners also were gracious enough to paint all the doors and baseboards black. Who knew that painting them white would not be possible?
Thanks to Dave Ramsey we are being smart and not financing the new ones we are planning on buying.....So I am being patient while we ever so slowly save up the money to replace them.
But seriously. I hate the black.
We did get to put new carpet in and let me tell you. I LOVE new carpet. It makes the house feel new.
I feel like I should have told you this before, but we bought a "fixer up-er: house.
While at times I wish it were just done. It has been fun to fix it up and make it what we want.
My newest project has been doing our cabinets. They were painted black. (Go figure right? What was up with these people and their obsession with black??) So I decided that they needed to be chalk painted and antiqued. I have officially finished our bathroom and the guest bathroom. My next project will be the kitchen. But that will be a huge project to attack...so it will have to wait until after thanksgiving! Don't judge the ugly black doors and baseboards. I can't do anything about them yet!


Needless to say, both bathrooms are looking better.
Also new, and really lets be honest, this is awesome...
We got a PUPPY!! Her name is Pippa and yes, she is the most adorable puppy ever. You can say your puppy is cuter. But it really is a lie. Pippa is adorable.
How can you not love this little face?


Like I said. I realize I am partially biased seeing as how she is my puppy baby and all. But seriously. We could win awards with her cuteness. She is a Cock-a-Poo. Totally cute and totally spoiled. I don't even care. I love her.
Jeremy is still a fabulous, drop dead gorgeous husband. Who doesn't love a guy in a tux?
We have been happily married for almost 2 1/2 years! I can't believe it!
I am still a RN at Children's hospital. Believe it or not, I am what you would call and "experienced nurse" now! I am thankful for my job!
Anyway, I suppose I have updated enough for one night. I am sure there is plenty more to tell you about. But I will make you anticipate my next entry!
I do promise to try and be more consistent. My poor Dell has bit the dust though and Jeremy is having to share his Mac with me.
Have a fabulous week :)










No comments:
Post a Comment