But let me tell you I LOVED her dress.
It was beautiful. I guess I am a dress snob. When I go to a wedding, that is by far what I think is most important!
Obviously the actual marriage is the most important. But I am talking about the physical/unimportant but fabulous wedding "details".
I loved my wedding dress.
I thought I would never find "that" dress. I looked everywhere, and found stuff I liked, but I nothing that I loved. I guess I had been expecting the earth to move or something when I finally found it. That feeling never came, months of trying on dresses, store after store. I was beginning to wonder what was wrong with me.
Until I found my dress. Now, don't take me for a crier. I did not cry. In fact, I did not even get the dress right away. But I came back, a few times, and kept trying it on. Until I knew. This was it!
Now, don't get me wrong. I could not have been happier with my dress, with my wedding, or with my marriage.
But sometimes I am sad that I will never get to pick out another wedding dress again.
It is still fun to look!
Here are some of my new favorites:
Happy Wedding Dress looking!








No comments:
Post a Comment