Thursday, December 2, 2010

Failure

Remember how I was going to make some awesome ornaments for the homemade ornament party I have Friday night (aka TOMORROW)?

Well I have royally failed. I spray painted my pine cones silver...and I must say they look fabulous...

However, the next step of attaching a string/bow of some sort to hang them from a tree with has turned into a massive disaster.

Thank goodness Jeremy and I are going to Tulsa tonight. My mother is going to try and salvage the mess I have made of my ornaments before tomorrow night.

I painted them, so they still count as being homemade by me correct?

On that note, Jeremy and I are going to Tulsa to meet with our wedding photographer to FINALLY get our pictures ordered. Yes, it has been over 6 months...but I have not been on top of it for some reason.

Anyway, I should finally have wedding pictures in my empty frames before Christmas!

Also, I have decided my wreath needs a bow....does anyway have fabulous bow making skills? If so, please make me a pretty red bow for my wreath!!

Last thing!

I am watching Twilight as I type. Nothing makes me happier. Eclipse comes out this weekend so of course I have to watch Twilight and New Moon first!

This may even call for a re-read of all the books soon. I am in that mood again. I'll keep you up-dated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment