I never though I would see the end of nursing school...and for some reason I still feel like it is not over yet! I feel like I will be returning to class on Monday and seeing my wonderful friends!
Maybe it's because I still have to pass boards. I pretty sure the NCLEX is the devil and it was designed to make nursing students hate their lives.
How will I study without my study group?
On a happier note....I'm offically getting married in 13 days to my best friend. I can't believe it's so close. I'm pretty sure I felt like this day would never get here and if it ever did, I would be a nervous wreck.
However, as it gets closer, I find myself very at ease.
Don't get me wrong, I still have one billion things to do like:
cutting ribbons
tying bows
finding a guest book....
and ON and ON and ON....
But it will get done and 2 weeks from now I'll be on a beack in Jamaica with my love
Until then...life will be crazy!


No comments:
Post a Comment