Monday, April 26, 2010

First Day!

Today is my first day as a blogger! My nursing school friends and I all started blogs so we can stay in touch now that school is almost over!
Katie is moving home to get married and we are going to miss her SO much! However, she will be so happy to be home with Jeremiah!


Graduation and Pinning are on Friday and I am so ready to be done! Once Graduation is over that means I have only 3 more weeks until my wedding!

I have been waiting 7 years to marry Jeremy! Dating since high school is hard! I'm so glad that we've waited though, life is just falling into place and God is blessing us in many ways! We have both been blessed with great jobs!

Jeremy starts his full time youth ministry position on Sunday!! He has been working with the youth group part time all semester and will be glad to finally be in the office working along-side his good friend Kelly, who is the junior high youth minister!

I was blessed to get a job as a Pediatric RN with two of my very best nursing school friends! We will all be working nights...which will be quite an experience for all of us!

We will miss Katie so much though, it won't be the same here without her! I love my nursing girls :) Thanks for making these last 2 years bearable!

No comments:

Post a Comment