Summer time means Pool time!
I am happy to admit I have been spending hours at the pool, re-reading The Harry Potter Series.
No....the pool at our apartment complex does not look quite like that, but it is what I would like to imagine!
I am currently on book three and must read much quicker if I plan to finish before the last movie comes out!
We have been so busy since the beginning of March. It is beginning to wear on me. No joke or exaggeration: We have been out of town every single weekend that I have not been working. Only to rush back home Saturday night for church.
June/July/August is full of great stuff for the youth group. However, that means Jeremy and I have zero free nights together to take a break; between camps, VBS's, mission weeks, lock-ins, sleep overs and my work it's a high anxiety time for Ashley!
Jeremy does a lot better with the busy schedule than I do. I get this horrible suffocating feeling in my chest if I think about it too much!
I am looking forward to this summer, but I am going to need a lot of prayers to not completely freak out and lose it!
In the meantime, I am going to dream of the beach, and getting away from everything for a nice long break. Maybe dreaming will make it real!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment